NBA New Orleans Pelicans vs. Miami Heat
||Smoothie King Center
||New Orleans Pelicans
On Wednesday. The Miami Heat (24-21) will go to Smoothie King Center on the interconference matchup against the New Orleans Pelicans (26-18). The teams managed to meet 42 times, as a result of which New Orleans won exactly 20 times, and Miami won 22 victories.
The Miami Heat stands 6th place in the Eastern Conference standings. They commit 13.5 turnovers per game. Also, they are slower than an average team, as they are 28th in the category averaging 96.9 possessions a night. Miami is coming up to the upcoming match in good shape: the club has won six in the last nine matches. The team looks pretty good in away matches. The heat was able to win ten out of twenty-two (the sixth figure in the east).
New Orleans Pelicans lost for the 4th time in their last six games as they were beaten on the road by Cleveland on Monday night game. Pelicans entered Tuesday’s game 26-18 on the season and still 2nd in the Western Conference Standings, 4.5 games behind the Memphis Grizzlies for the top spot. It is difficult to bring the last matches to the asset of New Orleans. The club suffered six defeats out of nine, and then such weak opponents as Houston (119-108), Washington (132-112), and Detroit (116-110) were beaten. Despite such results, New Orleans continues to hold on to the third place in the Western Conference standings. The Pelicans rarely fail in their native walls: the club has won seventeen out of twenty-two victories on its site (the third indicator in the west).
Better form display from the guest sides as we see them coming from 3 wins in their last five games, with New Orleans, the host side having two wins as compared to the opposition in their last five games, going with the big odds as suggested I feel new Orleans will win this match. Recently, New Orleans is not happy. The club has managed to suffer six defeats in nine matches. However, it is worth noting that almost all the defeats were received away. The Pelicans continue to show phenomenal results on their own court. This season, the club was able to win seventeen out of twenty-two (the third indicator in the west). Miami, in turn, rarely pleases its fans with away victories; only ten matches out of twenty-two turned out to be winning. The last eight head-to-head meetings out of the thirteen that took place on the New Orleans floor ended in favor of the Pelicans. The hosts should be stronger in the upcoming game.
Daily NBA prediction Betting tips for Scotland
- [NBA February 7 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics February 6, 2023
- [NBA January 21 ,2023] Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors January 20, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Toronto Raptors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Phoenix Suns vs. Brooklyn Nets January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Portland Trail Blazers vs. Philadelphia 76ers January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] LA Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] New Orleans Pelicans vs. Miami Heat January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] Dallas Mavericks vs. Atlanta Hawks January 18, 2023