Soccer 2022 Leverkusen VS Union Berlin
|Prediction:||Leverkusen 2-1 Union Berlin|
Looking at their previous head-to-head clashes going back to 15/02/2020 shows that Bayer Leverkusen has won 2 of them & Union Berlin 1, with the tally of drawn results being 3.
They scored 18 goals between them in these games, with ten from Leverkusen and 8 for Union. The average goal per game has been 3.
The last league contest between these clubs was Bundesliga 1 match day 18 on 08/01/2022 when it finished Bayer Leverkusen 2-2 Union Berlin.
That day, Bayer Leverkusen had 65% possession and 19 attempts on goal with eight on target. The plans were scored by Patrik Schick (38′) and Jonathan Tah (84′).
At the other end, Union Berlin had 19 attempts at goal, with 7 of them on target. Grischa Prömel (45′, 50′) was the scorer.
We envisage that Union Berlin certainly has the potential to put a goal past this Bayer Leverkusen team, but it might not entirely be as many as the goals that they could concede.
We think it will be a narrow 2-1 win for Bayer Leverkusen when the full-time whistle blows. We are expecting it to be pretty even.
In 1. Bundesliga position: 16 (9 points)
In 1. Bundesliga position: 1 (26 points)
Daily Bundesliga Prediction Betting tips
- [Bundesliga January 20, 2023] RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich January 19, 2023
- [Bundesliga November 12,2022] Augsburg vs Bochum November 10, 2022
- [Bundesliga November 10,2022] FC Köln vs Bayer Leverkusen November 8, 2022
- [Bundesliga November 10,2022] Union Berlin vs Augsburg November 8, 2022
- [Bundesliga November 9,2022] Wolfsburg vs Borussia Dortmund November 8, 2022
- [Bundesliga November 9,2022] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen November 8, 2022
- [Bundesliga November 7,2022] Freiburg vs FC Koln November 6, 2022
- [Bundesliga November 7,2022] Bayer Leverkusen vs Union Berlin November 6, 2022
- [Bundesliga November 6, 2022] Leverkusen VS Union Berlin November 4, 2022
- [Bundesliga November 5,2022] Hertha Berlin VS Bayern Munich November 2, 2022