NBA Phoenix Suns vs. Brooklyn Nets
||Talking Stick Resort Arena
On Thursday. The Brooklyn Nets will go to Talking Stick Resort Arena for the interconference matchup against the Phoenix Suns. Before this match, the teams managed to meet exactly 30 times. Phoenix won 14 victories, and Brooklyn was stronger 16 times.
Brooklyn Nets was beaten on the road as they fell to San Antonio Spurs minus their top two stars, suffering their third straight loss. The Nets fell to 27-16 on the season and entered Wednesday third in the Eastern Conference standings. The loss of Durant and Irving had a bad effect on Brooklyn. The club lost three games in a row, although they met with such weak opponents as Oklahoma (102-112) and San Antonio (98-106). These results have already begun to affect the team’s standings: the Nets dropped from second place to fourth in the Eastern Conference table. The club has shown phenomenal results in recent away matches: nine wins in the last eleven games.
The Phoenix Suns enter this game 20th in the league in scoring offense, averaging 112.6 ppg on the season. The team stands sixteen in rebounding with an average of 43.1 boards per game, while they are 7th by dishing out an average of 26.7 assists per contest. The loss of Booker continues to affect the results of Phoenix; the club has lost the last nine out of ten matches, although it beat such a strong opponent as Golden State (125-113). Because of such a disastrous stretch, the Suns flew out of the play-in zone and ended up in twelfth place in the Western Conference standings. The last four home meetings have been losing.
The loss of the main stars greatly affected the results of the teams. So, Phoenix without Booker lost to one opponent after another and managed to drop from second place to twelfth. In turn, Brooklyn lost three games without Durant and Irving, although it faced such weak opponents as Oklahoma (102-112) and San Antonio (98-106). these players will also not take part in the upcoming meeting. Therefore, in such a game, everything can be decided by the home court factor. This season, Sanz shows quite acceptable results on its floor: fourteen wins out of twenty-one (the sixth indicator in the west). Phoenix will be able to show its best basketball in the upcoming match.
Daily NBA prediction Betting tips for Iceland
- [NBA February 7 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics February 6, 2023
- [NBA January 21 ,2023] Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors January 20, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Toronto Raptors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Phoenix Suns vs. Brooklyn Nets January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Portland Trail Blazers vs. Philadelphia 76ers January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] LA Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] New Orleans Pelicans vs. Miami Heat January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] Dallas Mavericks vs. Atlanta Hawks January 18, 2023