NBA Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls
The Pistons take the Chicago Bulls on Thursday afternoon in the AccorHotels Arena in France. Tip-off is at 3:00 p.m. EST. Before this match, the teams managed to meet 44 times. Chicago won exactly 25 victories, and Detroit was stronger 19 times.
The Bulls come into this game with a record of (20-24). They sit 10th in the Eastern division, 12.5 games behind the first-place Boston Celtics. While they have lost 3 of their last four games, they are coming off one of their best wins of the season; after the eighty-ninth game day, Chicago is in tenth place in the Eastern Conference standings, having a negative balance of wins and losses (20-24). In recent matches, the team also could have looked better: the Bulls suffered three defeats out of four, although they beat the reigning champion with a 132-118. the club plays disgusting outside of Canada. Only eight wins out of twenty-two (the tenth figure in the east).
The Detroit Pistons have gone five of their last six games and have a record of (12-25). They are in a virtual tie with Hornets for last place in the Eastern Conference; Detroit is approaching the upcoming meeting in the worst shape, and the team has won only one victory in the last six games. With such results, the Pistons are in the penultimate place in the Eastern Conference standings, and only Charlotte is below. This season the team needs help with playing on defense. On average, opponents score about 120 points per match, which is one of the worst indicators in the championship.
Chicago has historically been an uncomfortable opponent for Detroit: the Pistons have not been able to beat their Canadian opponent for twelve matches, and the last victory was won back in March 2019. This season, the teams managed to meet only once, and then the Bulls got a very confident victory (132-118). the upcoming meeting will be held in Paris, and Detroit very rarely wins outside the home court; the club has won only six out of twenty-five (the worst indicator in the east). Therefore, we expect a confident victory for the Canadian team.
|Offensive Stats|| || || || || || || || |
Daily NBA Prediction Betting tips
- [NBA February 7 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics February 6, 2023
- [NBA January 21 ,2023] Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors January 20, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Toronto Raptors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Phoenix Suns vs. Brooklyn Nets January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Portland Trail Blazers vs. Philadelphia 76ers January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] LA Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] New Orleans Pelicans vs. Miami Heat January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] Dallas Mavericks vs. Atlanta Hawks January 18, 2023