NBA Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors
The Golden State Warriors head to TD Garden Arena to face Boston Celtics on Thursday. Before this match, the teams met exactly 40 times and recorded 20 wins each.
The Warriors (20-23-1) against the spread this season and straight up 7th in the Western division. Golden State is 14th in offensive efficiency and tied for 15th in defensive efficiency. It isn’t easy to bring the last matches to Golden State’s assets. The club suffered four defeats in the last six matches, beating such weak opponents as San Antonio (144-113) and beat Washington (127-118). Nevertheless, the Warriors remain on the sixth line in the Western Conference standings. The team rarely pleases its fans with guest victories: the club won only five times out of twenty-two (the fourteenth indicator in the west).
The Boston Celtics are on a roll. They have been the most powerful and consistent team in the league and have been a force at home. Boston is coming up to the upcoming match in a great mood. The team has won in the last seven matches. With such great results, Boston continues to confidently occupy the first place in the Eastern Conference standings. The Celtics have not lost on their court for six matches, and the last defeat was received in mid-December.
Last season, these teams met in the playoff finals, and then Golden State was able to pick up the main trophy: the series ended with a score of 4-2. But this season, the Warriors are not showing the best results: 22 wins out of 44, barely hold on to sixth place in the Western Conference standings, and practically do not win away (only five wins out of twenty-two, which is the fourteenth indicator in the west). Boston, in turn, demonstrates great basketball, is on the first line in the east, and practically does not lose at home (only five defeats out of twenty-two). The Celtics have won seven consecutive victories. The hosts are obliged to win in the upcoming meeting.
|Offensive Stats|| || || || || || || || |
Daily NBA Prediction Betting tips
- [NBA February 7 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics February 6, 2023
- [NBA January 21 ,2023] Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors January 20, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Toronto Raptors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Phoenix Suns vs. Brooklyn Nets January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Portland Trail Blazers vs. Philadelphia 76ers January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] LA Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] New Orleans Pelicans vs. Miami Heat January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] Dallas Mavericks vs. Atlanta Hawks January 18, 2023