NBA Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics
|Venue:||Little Caesars Arena|
The Boston Celtics head to Little Caesars Arena to face the Detroit Pistons for the Eastern Conference clash Monday night. The teams managed to meet exactly 45 times, as a result of which Detroit won 19 times and Boston won 26 victories.
Detroit Pistons is ranked 25th on their home in FG percentage, and they will go back to their defeat after a handful of victories last week. The pistons are approaching the upcoming meeting in a terrible state. The team has won only three victories in the last thirteen games. With such results, the Pistons are deservedly in last place in the Eastern Conference standings. In addition, the team has huge problems with defense; on average, opponents score about 120 points per match, which is one of the worst indicators in the championship.
The Boston Celtics suffered a rare home defeat as they came out flat in a 106-94 loss to the Phoenix Suns Friday. Jaylen Brown scored 27 points, and Jayson Tatum had 20 for Boston, who beat the Brooklyn Nets by 43 points on Wednesday and beat the Suns by 27 in December.
Boston is not in the best shape for the upcoming game. The team has suffered four defeats out of six. Nevertheless, this terrible period did not affect the club’s standings in any way: Boston continues to occupy the 1st place in the Eastern Conference standings. This season the Celtics are showing phenomenal results away, with only nine defeats out of twenty-six (the best indicator in the championship).
Boston has not been showing the best results lately: the club has suffered four defeats out of six. Naturally, after such terrible results, the Celtics want to recoup on Detroit. The last four head-to-head meetings ended with a confident victory for Boston. In addition, this season, the leader of the eastern conference is showing phenomenal results at the sites of rivals: only nine defeats out of twenty-six (the best indicator in the championship). Therefore, we will not be surprised if Boston defeats this Detroit, which is already not in the best shape.
|Offensive Stats|| || || || || || || || |
Daily NBA Prediction Betting tips
- [NBA February 7 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics February 6, 2023
- [NBA January 21 ,2023] Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors January 20, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Toronto Raptors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Phoenix Suns vs. Brooklyn Nets January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Portland Trail Blazers vs. Philadelphia 76ers January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 20 ,2023] Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors January 19, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] LA Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] New Orleans Pelicans vs. Miami Heat January 18, 2023
- [NBA January 19 ,2023] Dallas Mavericks vs. Atlanta Hawks January 18, 2023