How to deposit on 1xBet using a bank transfer
To benefit from 1xBet, you must then fund your wallet on the platform, which can be done by bank card, e-wallet, or cryptocurrency.
Deposit at 1xBet by bank transfer
Bank transfer is another popular payment method in Nigeria. It is a fast and secure payment method. Depositing via bank transfer is safe as any problems that can resolve by the bank.
Bank transfers have a minimum deposit of N500, instant processing time, and no processing fees. To deposit money into your 1xBet account via bank transfer, follow these steps:
Log in to your banking app.
Click the “Menu” button.
Tap the “Pay Bill” option on the app’s home page.
Select the category “Lottery, Lottery, and Games.”
Select 1xBet from the list and fill in the amount you wish to deposit.
Enter your 1xBet user ID and complete the transaction.
Bank transfer via your bank’s unique USSD code.
Dial your bank’s unique USSD code, e.g., *123#.
Select the “Transfer” option and enter the amount you wish to fund your 1xBet account.
Enter your 1xBet user ID.
Fill in your password and confirm payment.
Therefore, you will receive a notification confirming that the deposit was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to win in 1xbet best strategies & tips March 1, 2023
- How to deposit in 1xBet using GCash December 13, 2022
- Does 1xBet use Bitcoin? December 12, 2022
- How to deposit on 1xBet using a bank transfer December 12, 2022
- Can I watch live match on 1xBet? December 12, 2022
- How to download 1xbet on iPhone October 17, 2022
- Who owns 1xbet Nigeria? October 17, 2022
- How to create a 1xbet account October 17, 2022
- How to use my Bonus on 1xbet October 17, 2022
- How to cash out on 1xbet October 14, 2022